School starts at Uni a week from today, so I went out and bought school supplies.
Buying school supplies is always fun for me, especially since I was homeschooled from sixth grade through high school. We never really went out and bought school supplies when school started--we just ran to Walmart and got things when we needed them. So I get an immense amount of enjoyment out of the fact that I go at the beginning of each semester and buy new school supplies.
Today I ended up with-
(4) notebooks (One for each class.)
(1) package of blue Papermate pens. (Papermate is the best!)
(1) package of highlighters. (I always end up losing them)
(1) package of those Post-it note flag things. (Cause they really will come in handy.)
(1) package of manila envelopes (I need to mail stuff out later.)
(4) folders. (To keep track of all that loose stuff so I don't lose it.)
(1) expanding file folder. (To also help keep track of all that loose stuff.)
(1) package containing push pins, binder clips, and paper clips. (I'm always stealing binder clips from my dad.)
(1) glue pen. (That's actually for my scrapbook.)
(1) bottle of Flintstones vitamins. (Hey, school takes it out of you!)
I need a new planner, but I'll get that at school tomorrow from the bookstore. I left the one I bought from Walmart a few weeks ago out in the car and the plastic has gotten all melty.
Grad school orientation is tomorrow. I've already had two classes, but better to make friends with the teachers. Especially since I'm going to be asking the department for money for the PCAS/ACAS conference. I'd rather they paid for it than I paid for it. Those hotel rooms are expensive!
Tags: meetings, supplies
Current Mood: tired